Root Canal Therapy Near You
When tooth decay is left untreated for too long, the decay spreads to the roots and nerves of your teeth. In the worst case, your tooth will be left dead from the missing nutrients from the roots. To prevent your tooth from dying, you can receive root canal therapy near you!
When Do You Need Root Canal Therapy?
It can be challenging to detect when your tooth is on the verge of death until it is too late. Frequently visiting your dentist can help detect dental problems early on, saving you from pain and trouble. However, if you have not seen a dentist regularly, there are common symptoms when you need root canal therapy near you, including:
- You have severe toothaches
- Increased tooth sensitivity when your tooth comes into contact with hot or cold foods and beverages
- Severe pain when pressure is applied onto your tooth
- When there is pain radiating in your mouth
- When your teeth change to a dark color
- Painful, small bumps in your mouth
If you feel any of these symptoms or any unusual pain, contact our office right away! Do not hesitate to prevent the problem from turning into a root canal. But, when worse comes to worst, if you require a root canal in Maple Ridge, visit us for your concerns.
Getting Root Canal Therapy in Maple Ridge
When you are about to receive root canal therapy, we ensure you will feel no pain by providing local anesthesia. A small hole will be created in your tooth to remove the decay and clean the area. Once the tooth is disinfected, we will fill your tooth. A crown is often recommended to give your tooth strength and protection.
Benefits of Root Canal Therapy Near You
While it may sound daunting to get a root canal, it can provide benefits to your oral health, such as:
- You will not feel pain during the procedure
- It is efficient
- The procedure is effective
- The appearance of your teeth will be enhanced
- You can preserve your tooth
- Improve your oral health and prevent decay from spreading
Looking for Root Canal Therapy in Maple Ridge?
Do not be intimidated by root canal therapy! If you have any concerns, do not hesitate to contact our dental office for more details. We will be happy to answer any questions you have about getting root canal therapy near you.