Emergency Dental? Call Your Maple Ridge Dentist
If you’re looking for an emergency dentist, please call 604-805-2500 – We are available 24 hours every day.
Our team will help you regain peace of mind and help you through this.
We’ve all experienced it.
Whether it’s the random painful toothaches or a dislodged filling, or even an unexpected injury that leaves you with a missing tooth.
While we all may not have experienced losing a tooth, we all know that it can happen anytime.
Any dental emergency can cause discomfort, pain, and difficulties with activities such as drinking, eating, breathing, and sleeping.
Dental emergencies can also cause anxiety, concern, and worry.
Many people are unsure of what to do during a dental emergency.
What should you do?
- Should you take painkillers?
- Should you place a cold cloth on your jaw? Or a hot cloth?
- Should you rush to the hospital?
- Can a lost tooth be saved?
- Can you drink and eat before seeing the dentist?
- Should you put the knocked-out tooth in the fridge?
There are so many questions.
And in an emergency, you should be able to get the answers.
That’s why we created the 24 Hour Dental Emergency Line.
If you’re experiencing a dental emergency and we are unavailable – call 604-805-2500.
You will be able to connect with a real dental professional on our Emergency Line.
- We’ll help you schedule the next possible appointment.
- We’ll give you advice on what you should and shouldn’t do.
- We will help you ease your mind.
Knowing what to do can make all the difference.
And now, there’s only one thing you need to know.
Our team will help you through this.
This service is possible through our membership in 123 Dentist, which is a network of community-based dentists that use collaboration and technology to provide our communities with exceptional dental care.
Learn more about after-hours emergency dental care here.